Akshata Sonawane Instagram Twitter Images Boyfriend: – Here we will provide you each and everything related to Akshata Sonawane. She is a young model and very good in sports. She was also a national Level Basketball player.
She also participated in the youth-based reality show Splitsvilla 10 (2017). She found her ideal match with Siddharth Sharma in the early stage of the season. And they also went to the last stages of the show together.
Akshata Sonawane Bio (Height Weight Profession)
|Height||168 cm, 1.68 m, 5′ feet6″ inches|
|Weight||55 Kg, 121 Lbs|
|Body Measurements (approx.)||33-27-33|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Akshata Sonawane Instagram Twitter Images/Account Details
Akshata Sonawane Instagram: – @akshata.official
Akshata Sonawane Twitter: – @akshatasonawane
Akshata Sonawane Personal Life (Age, DOB, Hometown)
|Date of Birth||9-May-96|
|Birthplace||Panvel, Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign||Taurus|
|School||St. Marry’s High School, Vashi, Navi Mumbai|
|College||SIES Nerul, Navi Mumbai, India|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in BMS (Business and Management Science)|
|Debut||TV: MTV Splitsvilla 10 (2017)|
|Hobbies||Playing Basketball, Trekking, Dancing, Gymming|
Akshata Sonawane Family Parents Boyfriends
Akshata Sonawane’s Unknown Facts
- Yes, Akshata Sonawane drinks but may be she doesn’t smoke.
- She is also a pet lover, especially dogs. But her pet died due to illness.
- As we told you she is good in sports or you can say she is a sports lover. She was also a national level Basketball player.
- She also learnt web designing from the Blogathon (2013). She also has a good knowledge of few of the computer languages like C++.
- She was also the winner of Elite Miss India Asia (2015) and also had won the face of Navi Mumbai title.
- She was the 1st runner up in Miss Raigad Queen (2015) and was also the winner of Miss Kalanilayam (2014).
So this was all about Akshata Sonawane Instagram Twitter Images Boyfriend. For more biography of people stay tuned and also share with your friends and relatives with the help of sharing buttons.