Rohan Hingorani Age Height Wiki Instagram Twitter Images:- He is a former Australian Army Personnel and an Entrepreneur. He was born on 29 September 1992 in Mumbai, India. He made her TV debut from the reality show MTV Roadies Xtreme and then got a chance to take part in Splitsvilla Season 11.
So regarding his education skill is concerned he done his schooling from Arthur Phillip High School and done his graduation in BA from Macquarie University.
ROHAN HINGORANI (HEIGHT WEIGHT PROFESSION)
|Profession||Former Australian Army Personnel, Entrepreneur|
|Body Measurements (approx.)||44-32-14|
ROHAN HINGORANI INSTAGRAM TWITTER IMAGES/DETAILS
Rohan Hingorani Instagram:- @rohanhingorani
Rohan Hingorani Twitter:- @rohandhingorani
|Date of Birth||29 September 1992|
|Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign||Libra|
|School||Arthur Phillip High School, Sydney, Australia|
|College||Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor in Business Administration|
|TV Debut||MTV Roadies Xtreme in 2018|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Playing with animals|
Also Read: – Iram Khan (Roadies) Age Height Instagram Twitter Images
ROHAN HINGORANI FAMILY PARENT GIRLFRIEND/WIFE
Also Read: – Rishabh Sinha Age Wiki Height Instagram Twitter Family
ROHAN HINGORANI UNKNOWN FACTS
- He doesn’t have a smoking habit but somehow he has a drinking habit.
- At the age of just 19, he started working in the Australian Army Reserve as a private soldier.
- He used to participate in modelling in his college life.
- In the year 2013 when he finally returns to India, he started his Vegan Restaurant as his business.
- He is a nature lover.
- He knows six different types of languages such as English, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, German.
- He travelling to several different countries in her life around 40 countries.
So this was all about Rohan Hingorani. I hope that you should definitely like this work and if yes so don’t forget to share this information with your family and friends using the sharing button provided on the screen below and for any type of question asks your question in the comment section.