Ambika Anand is a TV anchor. She is working as an editor in chief at GOOD TIMES. Its a lifestyle channel by NDTV India, a big news channel. She is hosting many shows like “EYES On STYLE”, “BAND BAJA BRIDE SEASON 7”, I am Too Sexy For My Shoes and much more like them.
Ambika Anand Wiki Age Height
Name Ambika Anand
Date of Birth 15 September 1980
Place of Birth New Delhi
Schools Delhi Public School
College Jesus and Mary College, Delhi; Cardiff Business School
Zodiac Sign Virgo
Profession Anchor, and Editor-in-chief, Fashion of NDTV Good Times
Languages Known Hindi and English
Height 5 feet and 6 inches
Hair Color Dark Brown
Eye Color Light brown
Ambika Anand Relationship Status Husband
Relationship Status Single
Relationship affair No
Ambika Anand Family
Father Not Known
Mother Not Known
Brother Not Known
Sister Not Known
Ambika Anand Facebook Twitter and Instagram Profiles
Facebook – @anadambika
#BTS #WorkLife pic.twitter.com/p8LKFv2iDg
— Ambika Anand (@anandambika) October 17, 2017
Twitter – @anandambika
Instagram – @ambikaanand
Ambika Anand Dresses
Ambika Anand Awards And Achievements
- She came on Verve India Magazine India’s best-dressed list in 2009, 2010.
- Good Times show ‘I’m Too Sexy For My Shoes’ anchor by her won the Best Lifestyle & Fashion Show for 2010 at the Telly Awards.
- She was also awarded Cosmopolitan India Fun Fearless Female TV Personality Award in 2011.
- “Band Baajaa Bride”, a show hosted by Ambika Anand won the Best Lifestyle Show at Indian Telly Awards 2011.
- She Was on the list of HT City Delhi’s Most Stylish Women in 2013.
Ambika Anand Unknown Facts
- She joined NDTV on 8th DEC 2002.
- She has also worked in International Labour Organization, Geneva For some time.
- Ambika joined into fashion related programs with NDTV in 2007.
SO, in the end, we will say she is very stylish, fearless and bold Punjabi girl who is still single and in the hunt for a bachelor. The powerful anchor who loves her work and is seen active on social media. Some people finding its net worth as its still unknown to all.